Shipping and Other FAQ's
UNIQUE SUMMER SHIPPING DETAILS... (May - Fall)
- Shipping Monday only.
- Order must be in by Sunday night to be shipped on Monday. Orders placed after Sunday night will be shipped the following Monday.
- Only Shipping in Michigan.
Shipping Monday - Wednesday.
Orders placed Wednesday or later will be processed the following week.
We ship to the contiguous 48 states via UPS!
Shipping costs will populate at check out
- Sadly, we cannot ship to any PO Boxes.
Packages will have ice packs and insulation to keep the cheese cool throughout their journey to your home.
If your cheese arrives a little warm, stick it in the fridge - it’ll cool down & firm up in no time.
We recommend - cheese to be delivered in 2 days time or less to ensure best temps upon arrival.
UPS Ground Shipping Expected Time Frame:
- In Michigan and surrounding Midwest States : Generally 1 day transit, but may be 2 days.
- Outside of the Midwest: 2-6 days in transit.
- During the Holidays or with bad weather there may be delays in transit length.
- See UPS map below for reference on shipping times:
- Do you have a physical store?
- We do not. Please place an order on the website or see us at a farmers market near you!.
- Which Markets are you at?
- We do several markets during the week throughout Michigan. Curious about which one we'll be at? Please send us a message!